Il blog si è trasferito!

Sarai reindirizzato automaticamente in 6 secondi. Altrimenti vai a
http://www.zeldawasawriter.com
e aggiorna il segnalibro.

giovedì, gennaio 28, 2010

Today’s news

I'm a bit thoughtful, today. And I ask to myself when I'll can wear my Carnival costume (when and where)… this year I would like to be a piece of sushi…

(source)(source)

sushi-playmo (source) (source)16336_540_large(source)(source) ss_101447602 (source)

BEFORE AFTER   

…anyone can tell me when Carnival will be??

Big issues, today!

BACIBELLISSIMI!!

Technorati Tag: ,

4 commenti:

the notebook doodles ha detto...

this is too cute :)
and yes, you can use my image.
just remember to credit it back to me.
thank you! i'll really appreciate it.

Zelda was a writer ha detto...

:DDDD
I am a champion of credits:) you can be absolutely sure that I won't forget them. Many thanks, I look forward to another of your pics, full of inspiration and beauty!!

me melodia ha detto...

sushi babies..

yay!

Zelda was a writer ha detto...

:DD
are so funny!