Il blog si è trasferito!

Sarai reindirizzato automaticamente in 6 secondi. Altrimenti vai a
http://www.zeldawasawriter.com
e aggiorna il segnalibro.

sabato, febbraio 06, 2010

Sandra Juto’s blog

I love Sandra Juto’s blog. It makes me happy. It’s inspiring and full of color, love and beauty.

Highly recommended! Sandra’s shop is here. I'll buy this one, when my kitchen will be fitted: mokacupcakes1 And these (beautiful and retrò) for my hands:chocolatepearl01 Sandra Juto is one of the magnificent discoveries of my web travels. Now, I must confess, I can’t help it!

xoxo

Technorati Tag:

2 commenti:

Courtney ha detto...

Mmmm, I love her cupcake print! And her art wall. So lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Zelda was a writer ha detto...

:D
very very happy that you like her!
and also for your visit! :D
grazie!!